Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 31

Cravings:
*sigh* French fries, which give me heartburn. Cookies 'n' cream milkshakes (from Chick-fil-a), which make me fat.

Aversions:
Things that cause heartburn. Or make me fat. That unfortunately are all I want to eat.

Other symptoms:
Heartburn. Damn you, heartburn! And I'm tired. Oh, so tired! And feeling a little emotionally... unstable. Like I might start crying for no particular reason.

Things bugging me:
Heartburn. Complete lack of energy. I don't even have the energy to be seriously bugged any more.

Current weight: 159.8. I never thought I'd step on the scale and think, "Oh, good, still only 159.8 today." But I am .2 lbs from being up 30 lbs for this pregnancy, so I'll take my 159.8, thankyouverymuch.

Renovations:
Made good progress on cleaning out the office. Still have a ways to go, but we really accomplished a lot in a short, relatively painless time on Sunday. (And then have been useless thus far this week, which I hope to remedy when we get home from work tonight!) We need baseboards in the hall between nursery and guest, cleaning out of hallway between guest and office and ripping out of carpet and scraping of ceiling, and cleaning out of office. Those are the next steps...


Other stuff:

Still doing C25K Week 2. Goodness, it is hot. I haven't run in under 80 degrees in I don't know how long. And this is 80 degrees at 4am. Torture. Pure torture. I am so slow now. Walking would almost be faster, except I'm walking slower too. This morning on my last 2 intervals, I had a little tightening/cramping of the belly - Braxton-Hicks, perhaps? Calmed right down as soon as I got home, but wanted to make a note of it. Not sure how much longer I'll be running for, but at least I can still backwards graduate down another week before I have to stop completely!

No comments: