Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Alien

So last night P was working on the guest room floors, and I was "supervising" when The Kid started doing some major acrobatics in my belly.


I looked down and saw my belly doing some major contortions. I got P's attention, and his eyes got really big. He says, "Whoa, that is so creepy!" Then he suggests that I shouldn't sit like that (pictured above, in classic "supervisor" pose) - that the baby must be mad because she doesn't have any room. (Seriously???)

After watching some more, and seeing my belly do some seriously freaky things, I looked up at him and said, "How do we know she isn't going to come out like Alien?" I mean, seriously, it felt like she was trying to shove her way out! To which he replied, "We don't." Really comforting, babe, thanks.

She eventually calmed down and P got back to work and I got back to playing with my iTouchy...er...um.... I mean, supervising, and the good news is that we're down to 1 row + 1 row with cuts + 1 closet til we're done with the guest room floors!!

No comments: