Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Preggo Leg Shaving

Sooo... the bigger I've gotten, the more difficult it has gotten to shave my legs. I can still manage to sit down in our (very tiny) shower, but getting up again is getting pretty iffy. And once I get down, my thighs are pretty crammed up against my belly, and then I don't have the maneuverability to reach all my angles.

Apparently this is a common problem. It came up in "Hot Mom's Guide", which I reviewed here, and actually that was the section that ticked me off so much: the author tells this story of this lady in a store offering her unsolicited advice on how to shave her legs in the 3rd trimester, tells us she tried it and it was brilliant, and then NEVER SAYS HOW TO DO IT. Bitch.

Anyways, here's how I decided to do it: Preston.

I'm not gonna lie: I was a little freaked out about this, but it was either that or not bothering for the next 2+ months.

But it was really lovely. He was so much gentler with me than I am. And he didn't cut me once, not even on my knees!! Actually, it could have been sexy if I wasn't so worried about accidentally slapping him upside the head with my giant belly...

Preston has just earned himself a new dad-to-be job! Yay, Preston! (Just one more thing in a long list of things that you guys don't see coming when you knock us up...) Love yoU!

No comments: