Friday, August 6, 2010

No Guest Room Yet...

I really really thought we were going to finish the guest room floors last night, but on the way home from work the call came in that the nursery chair was ready at BRU. So a trip to BRU ensued. That took OVER AN HOUR (ugh!), then grabbing dinner on the way home, and then, well, we didn't finish the guest room floors. In fact, I'm not even sure I looked at the guest room at all last night.

Will post pics of the chair later - it is much bigger than it looked in the store!! (But comfortable. I'm not displeased.)

So, tonight I'm hoping for the last row of floor to go in the guest closet, then clean the floors and lay down the first coat of sealant. Then head to Home Depot for baseboards, then the 2nd coat of sealant, then start installing the baseboards. I would love love love to have the furniture back in the guest room by the end of the weekend.

Of course, Saturday is a no-work day, because we'll be in (eep!) Childbirth class all day (eep!). Will also blog how that goes. I've gotta say... NOT looking forward to the video...

No comments: