Monday, November 26, 2007

Saddle Sore

The new goal from now until Christmas holidays is to go to the gym to lift at least twice per week. Starting yesterday with Preston.

I decided that since I hadn't done anything aerobic since the 5 mile run on Thanksgiving, I should ride the bike for half an hour at the gym to warm-up. I thought riding their bike would be a nice change for me, since mine is a recumbant and they have an upright.

O.M.G. Let me just say that riding an upright is soooooo much harder! And my butt hurts sooooooo badly today.

So the new goal is to hit the gym at least twice per week for weights, and to ride their upright at least once (but preferably twice) a week so that my butt is ready for a real bike when the weather warms up.

Preston did C25K Week 1 Day 1 yesterday!!!

I had a nice, but cold, recovery run for 30 minutes and 2.8 miles this morning.

No comments: