Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Do you smell something fishy?

I take a fish-oil liquid cap every morning for cholesterol-happy-hunting. For some inexplicable reason, I like to play with the pill first. Well, not totally inexplicable. The pill is really big, and when cold, lodges in my throat sometimes. So I kind of roll it around in my hands and squeeze it a bit to soften it up before I swallow.

Yesterday morning it burst. Oh yes. At my desk at work. The damage was mostly limited to my hands. I immediately got up to go wash them, but after countless washings yesterday and two showers, my hands STILL smell fishy.

Moral of the story? Just like mom always told you: don't play with your "food".
Another 40 minute run for 3.6 miles this morning. Stopped to stretch calves/shins once in the first mile.

No comments: