Thursday, January 27, 2011

She rolls!

Unfortunately, I wasn't filming, but I was taking pictures, so here it is:

Before roll.



After roll (what the hell just happened, Mommy??)




I know it was totally an accident, but it was on her own, and what was once an accident can quickly become a purposeful act.  Unfortunately rolling causes a complete redesign/rethink in the way we deal with The Kid.  In a most inconvenient way.  No longer can we leave her laying anywhere that isn't on the ground and walk away.  And nix putting her into her various seats without strapping her in.  The price of progress, right?

And one more pic: we went for a walk with the moby.  I thought she looked too cute in her little hoodie!   I tried to get mom to take a picture of us outside the house, but she still needs practice!  The first time she asked, "Ready", and as I was saying "Yes" she took the picture!  Whatever happened to "1...2...3, cheese!"???  The second time she had a little focus issue.  So you're getting the bathroom self-portrait.  Sexy.  (Please ignore the mirror-flaw situated on my cheek.  The first shot I took actually had it over my teeth.  Now that was sexy.)




Z was so cute on the walk.  At first she was looking all around.  Then she wanted to suck her thumb.  She had her arm propped against me, but not her head, rendering her thumb stationary while her head bounced with every step I took, so she was bobbing up and down on that thumb.  Hilarious!  Finally she threw in the towel and took a little nap on me, but by the end she was alert and looking around again.   Oh, and walking with a 13 pounder on you = excellent exercise!

No comments: