Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Wagon, Milkshakes, and Me

When I got sick a little over 2 weeks ago, I started dropping weight like I had always dreamed of doing. I even got within 3 pounds of my ultimate goal weight (125). And I was eating everything and anything I wanted! It was like a dream come true.

But we all have to wake up from dreams sometime, and my body is signaling me that I'd better pinch myself real quick and hop back up on the diet wagon before all this year's hard work goes to waste. I've gained a pound every day for the past 3 days. Back up into the 130's. Back up onto the wagon.

So I'm putting it out there that I'm back on the wagon again. You know, so I actually have to *be* back on the wagon again. Starting today, we're back to 6 days on diet and 1 off each week. And I can't declare an off day until I've been on for 7 days. Them's the rules. *sigh* I'm really really going to miss Chick-fil-a cookies n' cream milkshakes...

1 comment:

zhoulx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.