Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Plan

Ok, the plan is to start back on One Hour Runner with Week 5 beginning yesterday. If I stick with the program exactly as scheduled, I'll get to Week 10 in the first week of November, giving me a little lag time before the race (in case I don't stick with the schedule!).

Dang, I had specifically posted about races I was interested in, but looking back at my blog I see that Blogger ate the actual text of the post. Way to go blogger!

Hrm... let's see if I can figure out what I was thinking of doing...

Blarg... Can't focus right now - will post possible races later. Just thinking of 1 or 2 5Ks before the Run Thru the Woods 5 miler on Thanksgiving which is my "A" race right now. At least 1 5K before then, because I need to get my confidence back after this layoff of running I've had.

No comments: