Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pictures

26 weeks pregnant, post morning run. (I'm not normally a fan of running skirts. I mean I got this one at Target to try it out, and it wasn't really for me. The legs roll up, and I just feel like a tool. But, now, it is the only running bottom that I have that fits me, so a skirt it is!)Pulling up carpet staples - one of the key steps before you can lay wood!Preston with his new table saw. He saw this pic and said, "Look at that MAN!" (Man pronounced Maaaah, loudly, and like your mouth is full of food.) And I said, "Yeah, look at that sexy man with the big ring on his finger." And he says, "Oh my goodness, is that really the first thing you notice about this picture??" Well... kinda. That and he's smiling well. And he's cute. :-)
Table saw with sawdust flying at the camera.
Cutting under the trim (with another new tool!) so we can lay the end of the first row of planks in the nursery.
Nursery floor = laid!!!

No comments: