Monday, June 15, 2015

What New Devilry Is This?

It is possible, just possible, that I might maybe be running in the Ragnar Hill Country Trail Relay in October.  I say possible because I do not yet have a confirmation and I have not yet given anyone any money.

How did this crazy thing occur, you ask?

Weeeeellll.... I saw one of my old HS friends post on Facebook that she was in training for this.  So I clicked on the link and was all insta-jealous.  I've posted on here before about how I'd love to do the TIR, and I still really really want to!  For her to have a team and be DOING a similar relay, wow!  So I posted something to that effect on Facebook and her response was "So join our team."  I waited over night.  I thought on it.  And the next morning, "Can I?" 

She got me in touch with the team captain and I think I'm in, although like I said, not holding my breath yet.

This would be an unexpected addition to my schedule, but soooooo very exciting!  Crossing my fingers!

No comments: