Saturday, June 6, 2015

15 in 2015 Progress Report

15 goals for 2015:
1. Leave my old job as well as I can.  Check!
2. Enjoy my month off.  Check!
3. Get lots done during month off also!  Check!
4. Rock out the new job.  Working it!
5. Complete the BP MS150 in April.  DONE, y'all.
6. Do a triathlon!  ALSO DONE!! 
7. Train for and complete the 8 mile Turkey Trot. (Eg. Running, not walking.)  I have been pretty good about not dropping my running this month.  I have completed the last tri on my calendar (for now), so I'm going to be even better in June.
8. Start a garden.  Check!
9. Start a family game night on Thursdays.  Have done a few, need to make a habit.
10. Focus on conscientious spending. I'm really doing a pretty good job here.  Still working on family.
11. Lose 20 pounds.  Half a pound is better than no pounds.  Weight is 148.2.  Things are going back in the right direction.  Slowly.  I started calorie counting after my birthday and that certainly helped.  I'm thinking of doing a no eating out June, but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit.  I do love my eating out so much!
12. Cook more, better at home.  Still working this.
13. Go climbing.  Not yet. 
14. Take Zoë camping for the first time!  Check!
15. Make stained glass things.  Have most of the tools, still need to get set up.
 
This is really coming along!!

No comments: