Friday, April 30, 2010

Week 15 Recap

Cravings:
French fries, but only when I smelled them. Broke down and got Chick-fil-a yesterday. Fresh Reeses sound good too. And store-bought cake.

Aversions:
Still some types of chocolate, and still not wanting to eat all the time.

Other symptoms:
Definitely feeling the moody. Starting to show fairly obviously, now.

Things bugging me:
My birthday is next week. I asked for a cake. I can't think of what else I want, since all I want is new floors in this damned house. That's ALL I WANT. Also bugging me: work, stress, and this damn crick in my neck. (Today is day 5 of crick. NOT COOL.) I was so stressed this week that Tuesday I was convinced I was getting Bell's Palsy again. I worked myself up into a real tizzy, but no palsy ever manifested itself. Just more proof how powerful my mind is and why I shouldn't let it get away from me like that.

Current weight: 135.4


Non-preggo stuff:
Preston had an endoscopy this week and he has some kind of growth/tumor/cyst at the mouth of his esophagus. He has to go to an ENT, and the GI suspects they'll do surgery to remove it. And to determine "what type of tissue it is". Great. WHat I really needed this week was to be afraid that P has cancer. Excellent.

No comments: