Monday, April 5, 2010

More Preggo Dreams

2 nights ago, I dreamt that I was laying in bed and I could feel the baby moving. I'd put my hand on my abs, right below my belly button, and my abs were for some reason split down the center, maybe half-an-inch, and right there I could feel the baby's heartbeat? You read that right: heartbeat. It was sooo creepy!

Last night I dreamt that I had the baby, it was a boy (not a redhead, le sigh, but brown like P), and I was trying to breastfeed him by this pool, only he wasn't really interested. In the dream he was 2 days old, but waaaaay too big for a newborn.

I had a few glorious nights where I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to pee, but the pee has returned this weekend. And I toss and turn. And the weather is getting warmer, which means I'm much less comfortable in the night. And we're just getting started. Joy.

No comments: