Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weeks 16 and 17

Cravings:
French fries. Fresh Reeses sound good too. Yeah, none of this has changed.

Aversions:
Still some types of chocolate, but the not wanting to eat thing has gone by the wayside. Now I want to eat. Yes, now. Yes, always.

Other symptoms:
Still feeling the moody. Had a break down and cry day last Wednesday.

Things bugging me:
There is too much shit to do around the house before this baby comes out.
My neck still hurts. 15 days and counting. I've resorted to drugs to try to fix it.
Oh, and I am fat.

Current weight: 139 (You read that right. My mom managed to put 2.5 lbs on me in 2 days at her house the other weekend. Trying to refocus on cleaner, healthier eating.)

Had a belly check on Wednesday. The Kid's heart was beating a nice steady 144. And the Dr. prescribed Flexaril for my neck spasm and anxiety (for P's surgery). Gender ultrasound is May 19!!!!


Non-preggo stuff:

Preston had surgery on Friday. He was super-grumpy most of the weekend. I did all I could to not kill him. Oh, and he is fine, btw.

We finally built out the really cool aluminum box that I rescued from the archives trash! 5 wooden shelves installed, and ready to be a DVD cabinet looking all cool on the wall downstairs (the rest of the DVDs are upstairs). Now all we have to do is hang it! Will try to get some pics soon. Of everything: belly, P's hospital (some of these are funny!), cabinet build-out.

Time for some new floors in the nursery. Damnit.

No comments: