Monday, April 12, 2010

13 Weeks

Cravings:
Ugh, do I have to eat? (Not feeling sick, just nothing sounds good.)

Aversions:
Meh. Do I have to eat?

Other symptoms:
Tired and a bit moody.

Things bugging me:
Do I have to eat?

Current weight: 133.4

Had a belly check last week. And I have an infection which I just finished treating yesterday. Thank goodness. I had to pay $11.50 to park in the damn garage at the OB for 90 minutes. For reals.

I'm really starting to look preggers, at least to me. And I think also to P. Last night I was laying on my back in bed, and my stomach was actually sticking up. For the first time ever. I actually cried when I noticed. Wore maternity clothes to work for the first time last Thursday. I still feel like a goofball in maternity clothes, but I am soooo much more comfortable in loose things right now. Went shopping the other weekend for maternity clothes. Had a total bust on tops (thanks to Justina, though, I don't need much up top), but looooove the Old Navy maternity jeans with woven waistband that I bought. And there is something very satisfying about being able to buy a size 4 even when you are preggers... Other than at Old Navy, Target and Kohl's were a bust, and I didn't have very much fun maternity shopping. Total bummer.


Non-preggo stuff:
Moved up to Couch to 5K, Week 2, Days 1, 2, and 3 last week and this morning. My knee is still allowing the running. Knee doc says maybe I can aim for a 4th of July 5K. Sounds good to me! All my wind are belong to kid. (Still.) For serious.

No comments: