Friday, April 23, 2010

14 Weeks

Posting this 2 days late, but I was in Chicago, whatareyagonnado?

Cravings:
Not really. Except french fries. And them only when I'm thinking about them.

Aversions:
Still some types of chocolate, and still not wanting to eat all the time.

Other symptoms:
Tired and a bit moody.

Things bugging me:
Yes.
And, P turned into a friggin' caveman while I was gone. He did NOTHING that I asked him to do. And I am very annoyed. Oh, and he called me fat. Idiot.

Current weight: 135

Had some trouble with food in Chicago, I think because of all the eating out. I mean, when I'm not preggers and on a work trip, I am usually sick of eating out by the time I get home, this time all that was just magnified. By Wednesday lunch, I just couldn't make myself eat, so I skipped it, and that seemed to restore some balance for me.

Have had 4 devastatingly bad headaches this week. I wake up with them, have to take Tylenol for them, which sort of helps but doesn't solve. Not a fan of these headaches - hope they are a phase that will be over soon.


Non-preggo stuff:
Was in Chicago all week for work. Knee bothered me on Wednesday just from walking. What bothers me most is that I didn't think I was walking too much, and it pisses me off that the knee is still such a limiter.

No comments: