Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goal Review

Goals for the Year:
Lose 12 pounds in 2012.  Weight on 1/1 was 138.8.  Weight 4/1 was 133.8.  Weight on 5/1 was 133.2.  Back in the right direction, baby!
Read at least 12 books (other than to my child) in 2012.  2 books (Book 2 and 3 of Game of Thrones series) read in March, bringing the grand total to 8.
Race 12 times in 2012. None this month. Holding at 1.  Need to get on this!
And I have one other secret 12 goal. 1 more to add, making it 5.

Goals for April:
Continued progress towards 2012 goals. Check.
Get the diet back under control.  Period.  April 1 was a bad day.  April 7 will be a bad day.  There is no need for any other bad days this month.  Period.  This was a big, resounding win for me.  I didn't drop a lot of weight, but I've been eating very cleanly since Easter. I only ate out twice when work required it, and I made smart selections each time.  I tracked calories for a week to get back on track.  And I've been focusing on smart eating and cooking at home. Yay, me!
Get back on my bike.  Outside, trainer, wherever!  Mountain bike is set up and ready to go.  Road bike is set up on trainer and ready to go!
Financial goals: get the moms off the accounts (both forms mailed, waiting for responses), balance/consolidate (endured painful run-around for trying to move my IRA to company account, will try again this month), get AD's POD accounts into P's name (one down, two to go), come up with a plan for AD's accounts and at least partially implement it (have a plan, but no implementation because the accounts are tied to safe-deposit boxes, so we have to keep them open for now), taxes (done, and the lovely refund is already received).

Goals for May:
Continued progress towards 2012 goals.
Food... have fun for my birthday, then go moderate for the rest of the month.
May is the month of the bike.  I need to spend A LOT of time on my bike.
Also, May is the month of consistency on the run. 3x per week.  Period.
Race this month.  Damnit.
Financial goals: get the moms off the accounts, balance/consolidate, get AD's POD accounts into P's name, get P into direct deposit.

No comments: