Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I hired a maid!

And I am so excited!

They start Tuesday, so this weekend I won't clean clean anything.  Instead I'll be trying to de-clutter so I can get the most out of their cleaning services. The first time they do a deep "spring" cleaning where they clean all the things.  Pretty sure they'll be in my house all day.  I'm so excited I can barely sit still!  I've got visions dancing around my head where I actually am able to keep up with the laundry, the cooking, the dishwashing, the filing/mail, and where Preston keeps up with the trash and catboxes because we don't have to worry about mopping, vacuuming, toilet cleaning, dusting, counter-washing, etc.  And even more idyllic visions where when we get a box from my mom or from AD's house, we ACTUALLY OPEN IT AND PUT THE STUFF AWAY (or throw it away) instead of just adding it to the giant stack of boxes in the living room.  You know, because we have time to do stuff like that!  Because I have a maid!

I'm so excited!!!

No comments: