Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Because I Can't Resist the Meme

A. Age: 30.
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore you hate: Taking out the trash.  Scrubbing toilets.  That's why I made those Preston's chores!  (And why the toilets are filthy and the trash accumulates on top of and all around the trash cans, but I digress.)
D. Dogs: are very sweet.  I wish we could have one!
E. Essential start to your day: Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino.
F. Favorite color: Blue.
G. Gold or silver: Gold.  I used to be a silver gal until my grandmother passed away and I got one of her rings, which was gold.  I've never liked to mix my metals, so ever since then, gold.
H. Height: 5’5.
I. Instruments you play: Hmm... none really any more, but I've dabbled in piano, violin, clarinet, and drums over the years.
J. Job title: Librarian.
K. Kids: Yes.  Well, one, at least.
L. Live: H-town!
M. Mom’s name: Used to be "Mom", now is "Gramma".
N. Nicknames: Berzle.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two.  One when I had my baby, and one when she tried to kill me.
P. Pet peeve: Misspelling.  (Not typos, which I frequently make.  Just flat out ignorant or lazy misspelling.)
Q. Quote from a movie: "We've have one, yes, what about second breakfast?" --LOTR-FOR
R. Right or left handed: Dextra.
S. Siblings: Two halfsies.
T. Time you wake up: 4, which is better than 3:30!!
U. Underwear: Yes.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Asparagus, mushrooms (do mushrooms count as veggies? is there a category for fungi?).
W. What makes you run late: My child.  My husband.  The petaQ in front of me going 60 in the fast lane.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Wrist, teeth, knee.
Y. Yummy food you make: Pineapple pecan cake, Blueberry oatmeal muffins, Roast and mashed potatoes.
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Monkey, but it makes me sad to see them in a zoo.

No comments: