Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In Which I Post a Foot Pic

So I think I broke my toe.




If it isn't broken, it is really trying to imitate a broken toe. Super painful, slightly swollen, obviously bruised. Hurts to bend. Hurts to push off when I walk.

Yesterday afternoon I was on my bed with the Z. P was leaving the room and she took off at lightning speed to follow him. I jumped up and ran around the bed to catch her before she fell off (she'll crawl right off; she has NO fear), and SOMEONE who is an adult living in this house and who isn't me left the First Aid kit under the bed's overhang when he tried to cut his finger off with the table saw and I stubbed my toe on it. (SOMEONE is in biiiiig trouble!)

I'm really upset. Running was just starting to get really better for me. FINALLY. 10 months post partum. Gah!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: