Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 18

Trying to post a little more often.... Trying to get you some pics (Jocelyn). Promise.

Cravings:
Not really. But hungry a lot. I did well with my eating this past week.

Aversions:
Still some types of chocolate.

Other symptoms:
God, I am huge. I'm a freaking barge. And I'm not even halfway though this. My book says The Kid is bigger than my hand. My hand!! That is huge! There is a giant human in my belly!!!

Things bugging me:
There is too much shit to do around the house before this baby comes out. (How can it be this big and I'm not halfway through??)
My neck stopped hurting. And then yesterday it started again.
And you'd better not make me miss my bedtime. It won't be pretty.
Oh, and I am fat.

Current weight: 139.6

Can feel The Kid pretty reliably when I lay on my belly. So I'm squishing the little guy at least once a day. For the fun of it.

Went to Adron/Judtona (not their real names)'s for a crib and a highchair and a pack-n-play this weekend. Holy shit, there is a *crib* in my house. Shit.

Oh, one more thing. I went swimming last Thursday morning for the first time in quite a while. It felt weird. Like, super-weird. Like my giant fat belly was hanging blimp-like below me in the water, and that was causing all my ligaments to stretch. It actually kind of hurt a little, before it loosened up and started to feel pretty good.


Non-preggo stuff:

Aw, shit, I don't know!

Oh, yes I do! Preston took me to Reef for my birthday. It would have been better with wine, but no. Anyways. Oh, and we had The.Most.Amazing dessert. It was, crap, I can't remember what it was. Yes I can! Buttermilk panna cotta (that tasted like cheesecake) with strawberries and the *most* amazing strawberry sorbet that tasted like gelato. Yummy! Would totally go back for just that. Like every day.

No comments: