Monday, March 4, 2013

Another Month Gone

February goals:
Exercise goal: continue with the P90X, the biking, the core, and add running back in when I can.
Book goal: finish Fallen Angels and Killing Moon.  Plus AT LEAST 2 more for the committee.
Financial goal: on hold right now until things even out with me and P.
House goal: get shower fixed at house, get AD's house the rest of the way cleaned out.

February goal review:
Exercise: did pretty well here, but fell down for that week I got sick.  But I'm back up and going, so I'll call that a win.
Books:  Done, Done, plus THREE other books read!  WINNING!!!  Book reviews in next post.
Finances: not hard to hold on!
Houses: Nope.

March goals:
Exercise goal: continue with the P90X, the biking, the core, and and running when I can.
Book goal: finish Something Red.  Plus AT LEAST 3 more for the committee.
Financial goal: TAXES
House goal: Get AD's house the rest of the way cleaned out.

No comments: