Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Goals

January goals:
January's athletic goal is P90X oriented.  I want to do 6 days a week, every other day P90X and the days in between core work plus some sort of aerobic cross training.  So going off the P90X recommended order, here:
1: Chest & Back
2: Core 1/XT
3: Plyometrics
4: Core 2/XT
5: Yoga X
6: Core 3/XT
7: Rest
8: Arms & Shoulders
9: Core 1/XT
10: Legs and Back
11: Core 2/XT
12: Kenpo
13: Core 3/XT
14: Rest
Rinse, repeat.

Book goal: let's go with 4 again.  I've got 2 Kindle library books checked out (Goodbye for Now and Fallen Angels), so those HAVE to get done.  And I really need to finally finish Killing Moon.  And I've already started Something Red.  So those 4, and all are related to my committee, btw.  More would be better, too!

Financial goal: Pay off Edward.

House goal: work on AD's - maids.


January goal review:
Exercise: Well, I did a lot of P90X, but it ended up not being in the pattern I originally set up due to the seperation and house situation.  I am very pleased with what I did do, though.

Books:  Well, I only read 2 books.  I'm honestly disappointed in myself.  I did get more than halfway into two others, though.  I'm going to be up the creek if I don't pick this up though.  Reviews to follow.

Financial goal: DONE!

House goal: scheduled for today, YAY!!!!

February goals:
Exercise goal: continue with the P90X, the biking, the core, and add running back in when I can.
Book goal: finish Fallen Angels and Killing Moon.  Plus AT LEAST 2 more for the committee.
Financial goal: on hold right now until things even out with me and P.
House goal: get shower fixed at house, get AD's house the rest of the way cleaned out.

No comments: