Friday, June 1, 2012

Goal Review

Goals for the Year:
Lose 12 pounds in 2012.  Weight on 1/1 was 138.8.  Weight on 5/1 was 133.2.  Weight on 6/1 was 134.4. 
Read at least 12 books (other than to my child) in 2012.  4 books (The Epic Love Story of Doug and Stephen and the Shades of Grey trilogy) read in May, bringing the grand total to 12.  Goal met, woohoo!!  (And I'm not going to stop there.)
Race 12 times in 2012. None this month. Holding at 1.  Sickness really derailed racing plans this month.
And I have one other secret 12 goal. 2 more to add, making it 7.

Goals for May:
Continued progress towards 2012 goals.  Half-check.
Food... have fun for my birthday, then go moderate for the rest of the month.  Well, I had fun for my birthday...
May is the month of the bike.  I need to spend A LOT of time on my bike.  Done, yay!
Also, May is the month of consistency on the run. 3x per week.  Period.  Fail - sickness really screwed me up for the last half of May.
Race this month.  Damnit.  Fail.  Sickness.
Financial goals: get the moms off the accounts  (FINALLY DONE!!!!), balance/consolidate, get AD's POD accounts into P's name (DONE, YAHOOOO!!!!), get P into direct deposit (FAIL).  2 for 3 is success for me!

Goals for June:
Continued progress towards 2012 goals.
Food - clean it back up before the July blow-out that will be Paris.
Consistency on the run. Swim once a week, and bike outside, wrapped up in Another Mother Runner Challenge - before the July blow-out that will be Paris.
Race this month.  Damnit.
Financial goals: Liquidate 2 accounts with 2 firms and reallocate to existing accounts.  Liquidate one of AD's accounts and reallocate to existing account.

No comments: