Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

I don't even know where to start!

So my parents finally sold the Farm.  They moved to a house less than a mile away from me on Thursday.  So that is awesome.

For some reason this time of year at work I just start to overload.  It is why I always vacation in July.  I just... have to.  It isn't logical or explainable.  But I'm *there*, y'all.  So I took 4 hours off on Friday so I could stay home.  I read a book (Calico Joe by John Grisham, fun read, fast, great if you love baseball!), did and folded tons of laundry, watched some TV and generally tried to relax.  I needed it.

Saturday we went to AD's house, and seriously, I'm frustrated with that whole situation.  P's family got in movers and junk removal people, but they still didn't entirely clean the damn place out.  ARG!  And they didn't find 1 thing that they expected (and want) to find, so I'm guessing now it is on us to clean it out, and we'll have to open every box looking for the thing.  Not gonna lie: miffed.  And I'm starting to stress a little because I think we're right in the middle of prime renting season, and we're nowhere near ready to go.  But we also closed 1 of the accounts on my financial to-do list that morning, so yay, us!

That evening P's buddy's band was playing at a place called Wolfie's on Lake Conroe.  Loved that place!!  It was on the lake, totally family friendly, and food was decent.  They had a little sandbox/playground thing that Z loved loved loved.  A fun time was had by all.

Then Sunday was a normal Sunday, except we ate dinner with my parents.  Because they live here now!!

(Oh, and I ran over to their house.  In the afternoon.  With the stroller.  What???  It was only 96 degrees.  Ish.)

No comments: