Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

Friday Preston and I and Preston's Dad took the day off work to go see the earliest showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.


It was good.  I won't spoil anything for anyone, but it was good.  I'm always a little disappointed in the deviations from the book, and I HATE the ending even more in film than I hated it in the book, but overall it was good.  Preston said his Dad and I went stereo on either side of him with, "That wasn't in the book!"  Ha!

Z hung out with her Aunt Kristen while we saw the movie.  Here she is with her Dada after.


And standing.


And helping Aunt Kristen find a dorm at A&M for next year.


It was nice, kind of like a 3 day weekend, with Friday off.  Did laundry and grocery shopping and focused on getting stuff done on Saturday.  But somehow Sunday slipped away...

Z hasn't quite been herself these past few days.  I don't know if she is getting sick, teething, or having a growth spurt, but I want my happy baby back!  (Yes, I know, she is still way happier than other babies.  But I want *mine* back.)

She *is* eating A TON, and my boobs are painful.  I think I probably have thrush again.  Have a call in to the doc to see.  Boo!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: