Friday, July 22, 2011

Guilty

This week was going to be my first 3 run week post-Z.  This is sad, I know.  But reflective of how difficult getting going has been.

I started off right: ran Monday morning.  Tuesday I woke up feeling a little... off.  I stationary biked because that is the least stressful workout option I have.  By evening I knew I was sick.  (Yes, AGAIN.)  Wednesday morning I felt like poo.  I opted for sleep instead of a run.  That night Z gifted me with a midnight wake-up scream, and when I finally got back to bed I told P to just cancel my 3:30 alarm, thus no workout on Thursday morning.  I still felt a little sick on Thursday morning, too, so I was ok with that.  But by last night I knew I was on the mend.  This morning there'd be no skipping the workout!!  I woke up at 3:30, but managed to talk myself out of running while I pumped (it was hot, super humid, shouldn't I give my system another day to recover, etc.).  Oh well, at least I stationary biked.  But I am feeling rather guilty about it.  I really wish I had run.  Perhaps a run tomorrow morning?

Hopefully next week I'll finally catch the elusive 3 run week!

No comments: