Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Goals

April Goal Review

1.  Get calorie counts on recipes and start tracking calories again. (Seriously. I need to get it together here.  I can do this.  I have no excuse.)  Well... I got some calorie counts.  The blueberry muffins I've been making only cost me 150 cal.  1/4 of a quiche will be more acceptable next time when I use low-fat mayo.  This isn't a "check", but I did work on it, and I am working on it.

2.  Run at least 2x per week.  Super-mega-fail.  Try twice in the month.

3.  Core at least 2x per week. Even more epic of a fail.  Once in the month.

4.  Finish taxes and submit on time.  Check, and a big fat check already in the bank that we used to buy P's new car.

5.  Get Preston to finish the upstairs floor.  (Or call a handyman.)  He started working again. Yesterday.  So I guess that one is a fail.

Informal goals: complete Bellaire Trolley run with a post-pregnancy PR (check!), keep going with the "lots" of workouts of any ilk (especially during out-of-town times) (mega-fail), keep tracking water intake (check!) and try to hit daily goals (well, I tried...), go spend Easter with my family (check!).

Weight on 2/28 was 139.2.  Weight this morning: 138.0.  Official weight loss this month 1.2 lbs.  I only went over 140 once this month, and that was the aftermath of the Austin eating-out-for-a-week trip, so I'm pleased with that.


May Goals

1.  Work out every day.  No excuses.  (Focus on running and core.  But ANYTHING will do.  Just EVERY day.)

2.  Do #1. For serious.

Informal goals: get Preston to finish the upstairs floor, run another 5K (near the end of the month) with another post-preggo PR, don't get laid off (like I have control over that!), have a lovely birthday, eat less ice cream/shakes/cookies/candy (just less, not give up completely), and keep gathering calorie counts for when I do start back counting.

No comments: