Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Car Shopping

Preston went with a MazdaSpeed3.  Pics to follow.

Now we're looking for me, assuming I have a job next week.  Looking for me is a little more difficult... what I want is a sporty, practical family vehicle with decent gas mileage.  Looking at:

Sporty 4-doors:
Volkswagen GTI
Subaru Impreza WRX

Mid-sized Sedans:
Ford Fusion
Hyundai Sonata
Honda Accord
Mazda 6

"Compact" SUVs
Volkswagen Tiguan
Toyota RAV-4
Chevrolet Equinox
Honda CR-V

I realize this is all ridiculous.  I find it fascinating that I can have such a clear idea of what I do/don't want and still have a list that long.  Perhaps it speaks to my arrival in the smack-middle of the middle-class family market.  Or to my lack of caring.  All I want is a fast car that my kid fits in!  How hard can it be?

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honda Accord Honda Accord specs