Sunday, May 22, 2011

Angry

I've been gone for a while, because I've been quite sick.  I'll post a recap of all the joy, but right now I just need to vent.  If reading venty posts isn't your style, you're excused.

I am *so* sick of people who recognize a problem in a routine, yet allow that routine to persist week after week, day after day, even when that problem disturbs them or prevents them from doing what they want to do.  Don't just complain about the problem, find a solution and implement it.  And stop complaining.  Just stop it.  If you can fix what you're complaining about, then you're just a lazy loser who complains too much but takes no action.  And if you can't fix it, then it isn't worth wasting your energy on.

I need some positive people in my life.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: