Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Weird Pregnancy Dream

I dreamt that I visited the street where I grew up and went to visit the people that lived in Polly and Bart's house after they moved out. They were nice people, always had a bunch of cats and dogs, and 2 kids.

I knocked on the door, greeted all the animals and the kids I remembered, and commented on how many more animals and kids they had. Sandy, the mom, said that she had actually just had another baby, and showed him to me. He looked like a human version of a "pinky" mouse... basically like a fetus that was already out. In the dream, this was normal. Then it was time for dinner. She commented that the baby was starting to eat solid foods, and did I want to watch and learn the technique for when I had my baby. Of course I did! So she took the baby, put him in a jar, like a Mason jar, but bigger, and he looked up like a baby bird and she got this eye-dropper thing and started squirting food into his mouth.

Yeah. Weird dream.

No comments: