Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Weird Pregnant Dream

Last night I dreamt that I needed to take another pregnancy test. It was important to a lot of people, for some reason. They were all waiting outside the bathroom. And it was one of those public bathrooms with a ton of stalls. Very gray in color. Concrete floor, cinderblock walls. I had ot go in with all my stuff for some reason, and I set almost all of it down on a shelf behind me. But there wasn't room for a box of tampons, which I set down in front of me and on the left, and a box of pregnancy tests, which were on the right. But I kept getting the boxed confused. First I peed on a tampon and it took me forever to realize what I had done. Then I was fumbling around trying to get into the pregnancy test (in a hurry, though the reason was never explained in the dream), finally got it open, peed on it, and first there was a second (green) line, which meant I was pregnant, but then the line grew and grew and turned into a green eye, which meant I wasn't. Then I was fumbling for the instructions trying to figure out which result was fight, how long I should have waited before reading it, etc. I finally decided to take another test, but accidentally opened 2 more tampons before I got into a pregnancy test. At which point I got another green line that grew into an eye, and I was crying because I wasn't pregnant any more.

And then I woke up.

No comments: