Monday, May 18, 2009

Someone wrote this about me

I'm starting to feel like a voyeur, lurking on this blog that is written by this woman at work. But if she knew I lurked, she probably wouldn't write things like this, and it is just the most amazing feeling to know that you spoke and someone heard you. And to know what someone thinks of you without the filter.

So, from her blog:

"She said a really interesting thing. She said it was her compulsive sense of duty that brought her back. She had responsibilities, and she wasn’t going to abandon them. So she clawed her way back with the help of a therapist. And if you met this woman you’d see how that perfectly encapsulates her personality. She’s an excellent manager. She’s hardworking and driven. She’s one of those people who strikes you immediately as being completely together. …because of her compulsive sense of duty.

She’s also really funny."

Wow. I think that everyone needs to find out that someone thinks something like this about them, some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... Reading Cow-orker's blogs only brings me grief and misery. Can we swap coworkers?

Amber said...

No, but you can come back and be my co-worker and I'll share her with you!!