Saturday, May 30, 2009

Plan alteration (already)

The more I think about the Austin Triathlon, the more I think not this year.

Will aim for the full oly on the Clearlake one, though.

I've been feeling pretty crappy for about 3 weeks now. It is starting to wig me out a little. It started on my birthday. I was having a great day, fun, eating whatever I wanted, and by afternoon I felt like I needed to throw up. I figured that I had just eaten something (or a combo of somethings) that didn't agree with me or each other. The problem is that I've had intermittent nausea ever since. And I've been really tired - sleeping more than normal and still barely able to drag myself out of bed in the mornings. I've been missing workouts because of it. And I'm hungrier than normal. I actually was afraid that I was pregnant, but I am not. (I am sure that I am not.) Preston wants me to go see a doc, but I just don't know what I'd say to a doc, you know?

We'll see. I'm not sure how much more of this I can put up with.

No comments: