Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Whole 30 Day 9

I am proud of myself. I survived a vendor lunch and remained in compliance! I researched my options ahead of time and determined that there were 2 dishes I could eat. I got grilled chicken and veggies. There was hummus but I learned I couldn’t eat it. It was on the side so I avoided and didn’t eat the bit of chicken that was touching it. I couldn’t be more pleased with myself. That was such a win!

I had a normal breakfast and am eating a lamb burger for dinner.

Yesterday I had normal breakfast, pork cauliflower fried rice for lunch, and pork lettuce cups for dinner with watermelon for dessert and grapes for a midday snack.

This morning and yesterday morning weight: ONE THIRTY NINE!!!!!!!

I am having one nightly wake up just after midnight and a bit of trouble falling asleep, but I think that is work stress.

I am on day 16 consecutive of exercise.

It finally got cool here yesterday!!!

No comments: