Sunday, October 14, 2018

Whole 30 Day 7

I am so proud of how things went this weekend. There were temptations all around but having my pre-prepared food with me made it easier to stay on track. The guys did make steak and baked potatoes last night so I did partake, with ONLY salt on my baked potato! WIN!

We did stop by Bucc-ee’s On the way home and as I was walking in I saw some granola bar looking things called Thunderbirds. They say paleo-approved on the label and lots about real food, so I looked at the ingredient list and they look to be Whole 30 compliant. I don’t want to resort to packaged food much or at all really, but I do really want something like this for my purse or my desk at work for a just in case scenario. I bought two. Will post a review when I try them!

I have some concerns about this week coming up. There is a vendor visit on Tuesday which might mean lunch. I am really not sure how to go out and remain fully compliant. Then I have Astros tickets to the NLCS on Wednesday and I do love me some Ballpark food. And finally o have a huge presentation on Friday that I’ve been preparing for for weeks - that is a stress eating trigger for me for sure. I am going to try, y’all. I’m going to try.

No comments: