Friday, October 12, 2018

W30 Day 5

Days 3 And 4 went well. I am eating very boringly. But that works for me for diets like these. It is best to always have something to eat whenever I’m hungry and that means making stuff with leftovers and being boring. Luckily, I tolerate eating the same food over and over with no angst. So it has been days of Beef scramble for breakfast, Pork fried cauliflower rice for lunch, and lamb burgers  for dinner after a grape snack.

I’m still on the exercise train. Day 12 and hopefully counting.

The hopefully is because we are taking a little family trip this weekend and that often messes things up for me. I may just take my running shoes and y’all walks and count it as good. Because it is good for me and where I’m at mentally.

This time I’m experiencing almost no cravings... it is almost weird. Last time I’d have sold you zoe for a piece of bread. I’m guessing it is because since April I’ve basically been eating this way. Oh, I’ll have the occasional burger or pizza, but generally I’ve been caffeine, dairy, and gluten free since April. Not sugar free though - that is my weakness. But I’m not even really craving that. Last time I had fruit for after dinner, or sweet potatoes to cut that craving. This time I’m just... done. It is great! But not what I expected. We will see how it goes when I get hormonal, which should be soon.

I’ve got enough food to take it with me for this weekender. So I’m feeling confident and prepared. Onward!

Weight this morning was 140.2. Cooooome to meeeee magical 130’s!!!

No comments: