Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BFN

This morning I peed on a stick.

You see, it all started with this last weekend.  I was bitchy.  Super bitchy.  Unreasonably bitchy.  Aware of the bitchy but couldn't contain it bitchy.  Bitchy on a level that I haven't been since the weekend before I found out that I was pregnant with the Z.

Then my boobs hurt when I flipped over the other night.

And this morning, when I first woke up, I thought, "Gods, what I wouldn't give for a piece of Uncle Gary's beer battered fish."

I started thinking about Ross and Rachel and the 3% that "SHOULD BE ON THE BOX!!!", and started thinking that maybe we were the 3%.  Because we're not trying.

So this morning I peed on a stick.  The stick said I'm not pregnant.

Gotta say: relieved.  And maybe a little... just a little... sad?

No comments: