Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do You Know What Today Is?

No, Not Christmas Eve Eve Eve.  (Well, yes Christmas Eve Eve Eve, but that's not what I was going for.  (Even though I cannot WAIT to get my Kindle for Christmas!))

Today, dear reader, is THE VERY LAST DAY that I will be pumping at work. (Unless my mom comes to town and I get to come in early and have to pump the morning feed.)

Oh yes.  The last day.  EVAR. (For this kid.)

Do you know what that means?

No more lugging 80 pounds of pump and corresponding cooler back and forth to work.  No more panicking that I've forgotten bottles or bottle caps or an ice pack for the milk.  No more worrying that I'm not producing enough for tomorrow's bottle.  No more pump parts to clean.  No more husband to bug to clean said pump parts.  No more closing my door and feeling the creepy-wrong feeling of being topless at work.  No more forgetting that I have a meeting and then not having enough time to pump beforehand and getting all engorged in the meeting.  No more not taking breaks because I'm pumping instead.  NO MORE PUMPING!!!!!  WahooooooO!!!!!!!

*doing a little dance*

No more pumping.  No more pumping!  NO MORE PUMPING!!!!!

No comments: