Saturday, August 15, 2009

7 Miles and home to no AC

Ironically, the 7 didn't hurt too badly, probably because I didn't run with WFit, so I was going super-slow.

But it was hot out there, and since the AC was broken, it was equally hot in the house afterwards.

After suffering though a day of hot, though, I have a brand-spanking-new AC unit, both outside and in, and it is beautiful and quiet and awesome.

Annnnd, I have a new route! I've always wondered where this one street that I run by goes, so today I followed it. I still can't picture the map in my head, but somehow it takes me back around to this creek that I used to run along side, which leads me back towards home. I can add the thing into my regular route for a 3.5 mile loop. (Or add it as part of a longer route, like today.) When I finished that loop today, I headed over to the park for a mile or two in crushed granite for different stresses on my legs.

Good run! Good new AC!

No comments: