Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Funky day at work --> Meme completing

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was completing my Junior year of high school. So... lots of school work, playing the drums and clarinet in the band, being a menace to society in my down time...

Five snacks I would enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1. Ice cream (Blue Bell!!)
2. Chocolate
3. Cheese fries
4. Braum's crinkle fries (Oh, Braum's, how I miss thee...)
5. Thin mints

Five snacks I do enjoy in the real world:
1. String cheese
2. 100 calorie packs of Pringles
3. Pb crackers
4. Fruit
5. Chocolate

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Not work
2. Travel
3. Get my PhD
4. Train for cool triathlons
5. Go on archaeological digs

Five jobs I've had:
1. Bank paper-pusher
2. Temporary library book mover/boxer person
3. Circulation in a library
4. Bookstore lackey
5. Librarian/Archivist

Five habits
1. Exercising
2. "A chocolate a day..."
Shoot, I don't know. They're habits, aren't they, so they've just faded into the background of my life...

Five places I've lived:
1. Dallas, Texas
2. Austin, Texas
3. In a tent near City of Rocks State Park, New Mexico (archaeological dig)
4. Metaponto, Italia (archaeological dig)
5. Houston, Texas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Graduating High school, being a dead beat, hating life.

Five snacks I would enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1. Maple Cookies
2. Wasabi Peas
3. Wasabi Peanuts
4. Just about anything you can throw Wasabi on
5. White Rabbit Candy Treats

Five snacks I do enjoy in the real world:
1. Wasabi Peas
2. Wasabi Peanuts
3. Plan old Peanuts
4. Pears
5. Dr. Pepper

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Build a frick'n mass transit system for Houston
2. Have a vacation home in each of the following: Tokyo, Toronto, Austin, New York, Seattle
3. Open Worlds largest mall in Antarctica
4. Buy a kilt
5. Spread World Peace

Five jobs I've had:
1. Door-to-Door donation collector for trigger-hippy group
2. Toll Collector
3. Casher at Astrodome Gift Shop
4. Army Reservist
5. Para-Librarian

Five habits
1. Internets
2. Jumping Rope (just started - lets hope it last!)
3. Biting Nails
4. Snacking
5. Waking Up

Five places I've lived:
1. Houston, Texas
2. Nacogdoches, Texas
That's about it!