Saturday, September 8, 2018

W30/AIP days 4-5

Day 4: Menu was wxactly the same as Day 3, watermelon after dinner.

Day 5: Normal scramble for breakfast. Leftover Cauliflower Pork fried “rice” for lunch, Lamb burger for dinner. But... I cheated. I went to Starbucks in the early afternoon for a Serious Strawberry Frappuccino. I do no whip and substitute coconut milk, so the only cheating was the sugar, but I did cheat. I own it.

Here is what happened: we were doing a garage sale at my mother-in-law’s. I did a good job of bringing my meals so I wouldn’t cheat. I ate breakfast as normal. But then I was outside in the Texas heat for 6 hours and I think I simply didn’t drink enough. I had water but it wasn’t enough. When I went in for lunch I could only eat a bit because I didn’t feel well. But I was CRAVING this smoothie like beverage. Probably because it was cold. And sweet. Water just wasn’t doing it for me, which is rare, but I think it is because I let myself go too far. So - no beating myself up. This was a learning experience. I’ll do better next time. Water early and regularly.

No comments: