Thursday, September 6, 2018

W30/AIP Day 3

The scale ticked down the first bit this morning.  It is early days but of course encouraging. I do believe I can already see a difference - I think this diet de-bloats you quickly. I just look a bit leaner. I like it.

Today’s menu:
Beef Veggie Scramble with Egg on top (Myers)
Salmon over Butternut Squash with Kale Pesto (Myers-ish)
Grapes
Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice (Blue Apron: https://dlink.blueapron.com/YWrT1DaXZP)
Cantaloupe

Btw, last night’s post dinner fruit was an apple instead of watermelon.

Thoughts/challenges: I’m hungry but not starving, and I know it will pass. My colleague offered to bring me Starbucks today and I wanted it very much. I did decline. And I was moving books around within the system and I saw a book of 100 chocolate recipes and I was full on salivating. I’m coming into the craving time of the month. It will be a challenge for sure.

No comments: