Wednesday, September 5, 2018

W30/AIP Day 2

Last night my dinner fruit was watermelon. It was hummu. I craved chocolate but did not cave.

Today’s menu is exactly the same as yesterday’s. Things should get a bit more interesting when the Blue Apron box arrives tomorrow, but fair warning - I cook for leftovers to maximize my time. I did encounter an obstacle this morning - my mother. Tonight is the night we go over to their house to eat. Last weekend I warned her that I was starting a strict diet and while we would still come to eat, I’d be bringing my own food. This morning she asked if she should do more shrimp without spice than she did last time, and I said no because I wouldn’t be partaking so Zoë can have it all. She looked super disappointed and I reminded her about the diet. She said, “Well isn’t this compliant?” I said no because she bathes the shrimp in melted butter. I asked about side dishes and she said mashed potatoes and at that point I was able to firmly tap out, but it was frustrating and difficult at the crack of dawn on day 2.

Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday: starting weight is 142 even.

No comments: