Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Recent Running

Ooooook, so where were we?

Ah, yes.  After my bitchy run last week I did get in another short run Thursday.

Then I started having severe gut issues, so I ended up skipping my Saturday long run.  So Sunday morning I headed out with a simple goal: more than 6.  (I'm running the Dallas Turkey Trot on Thursday, which is 8, so I didn't want to overdo it.)  6.14 miles later, done!  And I saw 4, 4!!!, blue herons. 


I really love running on the weekends in the daylight.  I also tried staying along the bayou and actually going under the bridge.  It is definitely a bat colony, smelled like guano, and I was a little creeped out by the twittering, but it is a viable path when it isn't wet.  So yay!


Another little short 3 miler this morning.  Legs felt really dead, so I just tried to go easy.  Easy is starting to be a little faster than it used to be, so that is cool. :-)



No comments: