Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monthly Goal Review

Goals for the Year:
Lose 12 pounds in 2012.  Weight on 1/1 was 138.8.  Weight on 10/1 was 133.2.  Weight on 11/1 was 133.2.  Steady is good, but not where I want to be.
Read at least 12 books (other than to my child) in 2012.  Still having trouble ditching my romance novel kick.  Only 2 "required" books read, probably at least 20 "fluffy" books read.  We'll call that a good guesstimate to get my total to 91.  Sheesh!
Race 12 times in 2012. 4 races this month!  4!!!!  In 3 weekends!
And I have one other secret 12 goal. Heh, I've actually lost count, oh yeah!  But I'd say at least, AT LEAST 15.  Making my current total 39.  I cannot accurately communicate how pleased I am with my progress on this one.

Goals for October:
Continued progress towards 2012 goals.
Throw a successful beach birthday party for my (OMG) precocious 2 year old (OMG).  Done.
Keep up the consistency on the run, building to 10 mile long runs.  Done!
Complete 3 (!!) scheduled races.  4.  Bitches. :-)
Continue with the core work and other "fun" working out the rest of the time.  Totally dropped the core.  Enjoying myself very much reading fluff while trainer-biking, though.  So half-check.
Financial goal: liquidate SMH account and reallocate to J.  Fail.
House goals: finish cleaning out AD house, make progress towards floors in my house.  Great, excellent progress on AD's house, though we didn't completely finish.  And we finally got a quote on my house!

Goals for November:
Continued progress towards 2012 goals.
Keep up the consistency on the run!
Complete 1, maybe 2 scheduled races.
Start core work again.
Start reading for my committee again.  I don't have to stop with the fluff, but I need to find a better balance.  Quickly.  Let's say... at least 4 books completed for the committee.  At least.
Financial goals: liquidate SMH and reallocate to J.  Get direct deposit for N.
House goals:  get another quote on the floors, pick a company, and get started!  Finish cleaning out AD's house AND get the maids in there AND get a quote on the work we need done there.

No comments: