Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 38

Cravings:
I'm hungry!!  Cookies n' cream ice cream (Blue Bell).  Still pining over Pei Wei chocolate chip cookies... might have to suck it up and make a run this afternoon...  French fries have been high on the list, lately, too.

Other symptoms:
Still sleeping sitting up.  Was sleeping a bit better until Sunday night when I just couldn't get comfortable.  Still snotty from my sickness, with an occasional hacking cough, but I feel much better.  When my BP spikes, I feel funny in my chest.  Lots of pointless contractions.  Grumpy stomach.

Things bugging me:
No.... I am calm, cool, collected, mellow, trying to keep that BP down, and trying to create an environment that The Kid would want to come into.

Current weight: 168ish


Renovations:
Final board has been laid in the loft.  Now for sealing.  Then, the office, and baseboards all around.  We're on the home stretch.  The office is the tiniest room in the house, and it should be an easy one for P!


Other stuff:
Another (mostly) relaxing weekend.  Laundry all done on Saturday, P finished the loft, some good eating, some good cleaning, few good walks to encourage the eviction of The Kid.  As much sleep as I could cram in.  Just a waiting game at this point.

I went ahead and scheduled another doula massage for Tuesday, and next belly check is Wednesday.  Hoping that if I schedule appointments, she'll come. :-)

My Mom has gone ahead and come into town.  She is certain that The Kid is coming soon, and she thinks she can help out.  In all honesty, I'm of two minds regarding this.  I'm a little short-fused, and Mom in large doses gets on my nerves in the best of times.  But it would be nice to have someone else around right now.  Soo... here she came.

No comments: