Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 11

Cravings:
Potatoes, still

Aversions:
Chocolate, still
Eggs, at least, I'm still scared of them

Other symptoms:
I'm freaking exhausted. Slept 10 hours every night this past weekend and was still able to fall asleep on the couch for a nap multiple times a day.
I'm also ravenous. About every 2 hours I start feeling like I need to eat.

Things bugging me:
Work
Stress
Dirty kitchen

Current weight: 131.2
I bought more MCC ice cream, but have restrained myself. I also bought every fresh fruit/veggie that looked appealing in the store this weekend. I'm primarily having fruit for dessert - good thing strawberries are coming into season!

Finally told P's family this weekend. Father-in-law called it a "parasite" in my system (in a sweet and concerned way). He is soooo right. All it is doing is sucking everything out of me!


Non-preggo stuff:
I went for my first run in months on Sunday. I did Couch to 5K, Week 1, Day 1. My knee didn't hurt, though it has been a little sore in the days following. I'll write a whole post at some point about how I have been treating it, and we'll see what the doc says today. This kid, in addition to taking all my energy and food, has taken all my wind!! It is amazing (and depressing) how out of breath I get running now. And before you suggest it, no, it isn't caused by the lack of running. I've been swimming and biking still, and when I took time off before, that was plenty for me to keep my aerobic fitness. This is all the kid...

1 comment:

j. said...

Okay, girl+1. I've got your RSS feed on my google homepage. When does the belly live feed start? ;)