Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 Weeks

Well, I'm 10 weeks pregnant.

Cravings:
Baked potatoes
Mint chocolate chip ice cream

Aversions:
Chocolate
Eggs

Things bugging me:
Dirty living room
Dirty bedroom
Dirty kitchen
Dirty car
(Apparently all things dirty)

Other preggo stuff:
I think I wore my pre-preggo jeans (size 6) for the last time on Sunday. I had to use a rubber band to loop through the buttonhole and around the button to give me about an inch of extra space, but it just wasn't comfortable. Bought 2 pairs of pants at Old Navy that tie around the waist, both 1 size up from normal. I think that will buy me some time on the weekends. My work pants (size 6) are getting tight, but are still wearable, though I don't know for how long. I tried on my pants (size 10) from when I was bigger, but they are still too huge for me to get away with unless I get some looser/longer tops and use safety pins.

For official recording purposes, my pre-preggo weight was 130.
Current weight: 131 (and I swear that even though my waist is thicker, it is all in my boobs, which are still sore, btw).

Have my first official OB visit on Friday. Nervous.

Headed to Dallas this weekend, but hopefully will get some time to clean before we go.

No comments: